Wednesday, June 02, 2021

The $79 Watch Our Editors Wear With Everything

 
So, what are you waiting for?
If you have trouble reading this message, view it in a browser.
 
 
 
 
Todd Snyder and Timex's Smash-Hit Mod Watch Is Just $79 Right Now
 
The olive green iteration of the Todd Snyder + Timex Mod Watch is one of the earlier designs in the ongoing collaboration between the New York City-based designer and the storied timekeeping brand. It's one of those pieces that manages to ably split the difference between mid-century aesthetics and contemporary appeal, so it should come as no surprise that its fans are legion. What does feel a little unexpected, though, is the fact that it's currently on sale for 42% off the original price. Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
It's Never Too Early to Prep for Amazon Prime Day 2021, As These Deals Prove
 
And so it begins: the anticipation for Amazon Prime Day 2021. Nothing more than the date has been made official yet. But as you and everyone else who's ever ordered two-day shipping on a pack of toilet paper and a jar of mayonnaise to save the hassle of going to an actual store knows, when it does arrive, it'll be heralded by a slew of deals on just about everything worth saving money up for. Earbuds and noise-cancelling headphones. Cheap-but-great watches. Exercise equipment. Kitchen appliances big and small. Bedding. Hell, beds, too. So we'll do our part and keep you in the loop with the most important updates as the anticipation builds. Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Running Shorts So Good I Want to Wear Them Even When I'm Not Working Out
 
"I reached a point during the pandemic when I realized I was doing laundry up to three times a week, but I was only washing the same workout clothes over and over," writes Culture Editor Matt Miller. "Since I wasn't going anywhere, the only stuff I really used with any regularity were my running shirts and shorts. Some days the only time I left the house was to run. I have a pretty good wardrobe of athletic clothes, but I kept finding myself only wanting to wear my favorite pair of shorts—and some days I'd wear them even when not working out. Those are the Surge shorts from Lululemon. They look like a very nice pair of athleisure shorts, but they function like gear for a serious runner. Most importantly, they're the most comfortable shorts I own, period." Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
An Irishman Explains All Those Matt LeBlanc Friends Reunion Memes
 
The HBOMax Friends reunion has us here in America feeling all kinds of ways, but in Ireland, it has landed in a way we did not see coming. Seems Matt LeBlanc's wardrobe, posture, and just overall thing remind Irish viewers of the middle-aged Irish Uncle, and as with all good cultural moments, it became a meme with the quickness. We don't really have that character type in the States, and we hate things we don't understand. So we've enlisted the help of Irish filmmaker John Butler– the man behind Handsome Devil (one of Esquire's 50 Best Gay Movies!) and currently a director of the upcoming Stephen Merchant Amazon Video show The Offenders– to contextualize it for us. And also, because it is Pride Month, we will slightly objectify sweet Uncle Matt. Slainte! Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We Asked 'The Points Guy' 20 Questions About Traveling This Summer
 
After spending the better part of a year in lockdown, most Americans are finally eager to get moving again. According to travel expert Brian Kelly, demand for flights is now approaching pre-pandemic heights: On May 23, for instance, the TSA screened 1.8 million travelers, which is down only 207,019 passengers from the same day in 2019. As the founder and CEO of The Points Guy, it's Kelly's job to track the latest trends in the travel industry and help his 10 million monthly readers cash in their credit card points to score the best deals on flights, hotels, and more. Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
The World's Most Stylish Men at 40
 
"A confession: When I turned 40 last year, I felt insecure about how I looked: my clothes, my hair, my skin," writes Esquire editor-in-chief Michael Sebastian. "I wasn't concerned about looking old—okay, maybe a little—but instead looking complacent. Like I stopped caring (even though, paradoxically, I try very hard to look like I don't care, even though I care very much). I didn't buy a closet full of new clothes, change my hair, or alter my skincare routine. I sought inspiration. I created a moodboard of famous people when they turned the big four-o. I wanted to see how they dressed and looked. I started sharing the moodboard with friends staring down 40, and then decided, what the hell, why not share it with Esquire readers. Here it is: an incomplete collection of notable men at the precise age of forty. I hope you enjoy it, whatever age you might be." Read More
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was supposed to be a family road trip to visit an aging relative. Then the car got stuck in a muddy rut and, well—these things never turn out well, do they? Stephen King, the legendary architect of your worst nightmares, delivers another shocking story you won't soon forget.
 
 
Follow Us
 
         
 
Unsubscribe | Privacy Notice/Notice at Collection
 
 
 
 
                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment