Friday, May 13, 2022

Even for Fox News, "Illegal Babies" is Dark

It's nice of the pro-life crowd to so succinctly illustrate what this is all about: the Christian principle of protecting every life, which is sacred. Except if the baby is born south of the Rio Grande. Then screw your baby. Should've been born in a better spot. Sure, there's that whole thing with Matthew 25: "For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me." And then they asked Jesus when they did all this for him, and he answered: "Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me." But people leave out the part where Jesus is like, "Let the babies without proper immigration papers die. And no abortions."

No comments:

Post a Comment